Signed in as:
Signed in as:
If you aren't sure where to start with your holistic wellness journey talk to your holistic health provider about incorporating some of the following. Our top 5 for consideration are:
1) Bio-Assessment Scan - This provides an overview of what is happening with your body as a whole. It is non-invasive and generally takes about 90 minutes. When sitting up this appointment with a provider be sure to bring all medications and supplements you are taking.
2) Anti-inflammatory - Let food be your medicine not your crutch. Reduce or eliminate inflammatory foods. Use supplements like fish oil and turmeric to help reduce inflammation. We have a list of anti-inflammatory foods on our resources page.
3) Gut health - Get your gut health tested and work to repair it. This may involve eliminating foods and/or adding medical foods or supplements like probiotics. Research has shown probiotics ( Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus reuteri, and Streptococcus thermophilus) may be beneficial for autoimmune dis-ease such as myasthenia gravis. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23284891/
4) Incorporate quality supplements based on deficiency and need. We recommend getting supplements from functional medicine providers or health food/ vitamin stores not at a department store. This is especially true for CBD oil. Do not purchase CBD from a gas station. Always check for a certificate of analysis to help ensure the quality of the CBD you are taking.
5) Find tools to manage stress and symptom triggers. Give yourself permission to REST when needed. Practice self-care daily.
Eat as clean as possible. Use the EWG 2023 shopper's guide. The guide is based on test results by the Department of Agriculture and FDA of around 45,000 samples of produce. This guide is useful to help reduce exposure to toxic pesticides.
Sweet Peas (frozen)
Kale, Collard & Mustard Greens
Bell & Hot Peppers
Copyright © 2024 MG Holistic Society - All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer: Statements made, or products represented through OUT this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, Cure, treat or prevent any disease including myasthenia gravis. You must consult your personal physician prior to trying anything found on this website. the mg holisitic society, its affliates, volunteers, contributers will not held liable for any damages for any injury resulting from content on this site.
Powered by GoDaddy, Peace and Love